"your baby can" reading programme

Home Forums Louth Chat "your baby can" reading programme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mc2010

hi
    has anyone actually bought/used the your baby can reading programme saw it on the info-mercials on late night telly an the claims that babies can read by 9mohtns seem a little extreme just wondering if anyone knows anything about it..it looks interesting..wwww.yourbabycan.com

CaliGal

We bought these for DD about 3 years ago. Takes a ton of daily use to get kids to read. I never put that much effort into it but it did help with vocabulary and the videos are an educational distraction when you need a break or two 😉

mc2010

@caligal..
    thanks for your reply..how much daily time does it require cause am considering getting it but its alot of cash if its not worth it!

CaliGal

There is a series of videos ranging from 30-60 mins that need to be watched daily as well as flash cards and books. I’d say you need to invest 75-90 mins daily to really see it work!

Kate

Also got these – brilliant for first child as she was a quiet thoughtful little thing and loved it. Not a hope on number 2 as he’s full of beans and just wasn’t bothered! 😆

Yvonne

I got them a little while back and found them great for DS, he loves watching them and its great to here him repeat the words and do the actions.
    I did buy it on Ebay for about €20!!

mc2010

have found your baby can on ebay for €50 from a few different sellers which is great thanks for letting me know

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.