Quirky gifts!

Home Forums Louth Chat Quirky gifts!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

If anyone is stuck for inspiration for gifts for stylish ladies… there are some really nice gift ideas at Louth Craftmark, in the highlanes gallery in Drogheda. we went for lunch last week and spotted some lovely gifts in the craft shop. Last year I got some buttons for handbags, to jazz them up and this year there are lots of little unusal gifts to pick from.

My mother and mother in law love it in there, fab bags and scarves etc. its right up their street.

And nice for a bite too, they have lovely soups in there especially (not to mention the cakes :oops: )

Moonflower

i got an unusual book in there last year for an awkward Kris Kindle present for a man in his 50’s he loved it! was all about Drogheda. always pop in when lookingfor something bit different.

Jedt
    Keymaster

yep, nice old fashioned stuff. the handbag buttons are fab – I got loads of them, starting at 2.50! Made great quirky gifts for my sisters to jazz up their handbags. Before long I’ll be buying them for my daughters…..they already have a little selection of bags and they are only 3 and 5!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.