quinny buzz anyone?

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents quinny buzz anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    newgirl

just wondering if any of you have experience with a quizzy buzz. seriously thinking of getting one for dd for strolling in, really like the look of it, stylish and comfortable, shes 4 months now and i’m kinda bored with current graco. just feel i need something nice and girly for her. its available in pink/ red.

thanks, aisling.

pinkbabe

STAY AWAY FROM QUINNY!!!!!

they are a lovely buggy to look @ but OMG my mate got 1 & had nothing but trouble with it. From day 1 the rain cover didn’t fit, you couldn’t hang a bag on the handles because the buggy would topple (with child in it) & it didn’t lie back 👿

Maclaren all the way for me

newgirl

thanks for the info pink. i’ll bear that in mind. i do know that they come with a small bag at the bottom made specifically for them. i dont think you could put any other baby bag on. i wonder how the rain cover didn’t fit? i presume it was the right one?

pinkbabe

Yup I don’t even mean a baby bag it was just a handbag she hung on the handle

Yup the raincover that was sold with the buggy

newgirl

unbelieveable. i’ll have to check that out properly. although my dd is not exactly small for 4 months. it would have to be a rucksack filled with bricks to topple her over!
    going to have a good look at different new strollers in blanch at the weekend. will investigate everything fully before i buy.

thanks for the info.

posie

My little fella is just 4 months now also. We’re heading off to Spain on Sun, so wanted to get a lighter buggy to bring with us. I chose a Maclaren, as it ticks all the right boxes. What helped me decide was looking around in a shopping centre and all the mothers had Maclaren buggies, so I knew I couldn’t go wrong. They do nice bright pink buggies, so you could still have something girlie 😆

pinkbabe

No probs hun just make sure the assistant fits the raincover too just to be sure & be sure u get 1 that lies back a lot are from 6 months plus because they don’t lie flat enuf for a baby to sleep in & there is nothing worse than seeing a baby asleep sitting up with its head nearly falling off 😛

pinkbabe

posie u are so right I am on my 3rd maclaren 2 with my own children & the 3rd with the boy I mind & have never had a problem with them. 😀

newgirl

will definitely check out maclarens too. and make sure that whatever i buy lies back. i know what you mean about babies sleeping in really bad positions. its awful to see. everytime i see one i have to restrain myself from going over to them and sorting them out.

scole1

no not the quinny the nextdoor neighbour has on and the hubby just leaned on the handle to stop and talk and the flaming thing toppled with a month old baby in it luckily he caught it, but scary soooo lightweight i have a maclaren and have had shopping on the hood and bags hanging off the sides etc and hasn’t toppled over….best of luck

newgirl

jesus! thanks. will really have to think this thing through! i thought the lightweight thing was good. i’m definitely going to put her in it for a start.

scole1

just be careful with the sales people they can talk a load of &&&88 if ya know what i mean….i went for maclaren as every mom i saw had one, also had had a silvercross that was umbrella fold suitable from birth but they recalled so chose similar type….

happymumblemum
    Participant

Mcclaren or Graco all the way… travelled extensively with my Maclanaran Techno with its lovely foot muffler…….walked miles with too and flown alone getting babs out and in etc

newgirl

maclaren does seem to be the favourite! will check them out. i just felt that they weren’t as padded as quinny. i really liked the look of the seat for her.

pinkbabe

Try the likes of the (maclaren) techno its a bit more padded than the quest or buy a cozytoes seperate for extra comfyness

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.