Question about consultant?

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Question about consultant?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mommycakes

Hi Just found out that I am expecting no 2. Does anybody know the hours for Dr Milners private practise – have been trying to contact the office but only getting answering machine, Would really like to get sorted with her as I will be an ‘older mother’. Thanks

Yvonne

Hi Mommycakes, congratulations! When are you due?
    I attended Dr. Milner on DD, she was great, am expecting again, but couldn’t get her as she is away the month I am due. Going with Dr. Rosie Harkin, she is in the same rooms – I only go to their Thursday clinic, and I know Dr, Milners is on the same day…

mommycakes

ThanksYvonne,I’m due 2nd March, still very early days but I am anxious to get booked in. I will keep trying, hope all is going well for you.

Yvonne

It is advisable with her as she gets booked up so quick. I am 22 weeks now and it seems to be flying in!
    Best of luck with everything!

Taylor5

Hi there mommycakes
    A huge congrats and hope your feeling well…. I 22 weeks pregnant due the sameday as Yvonne, Im attending Dr Rabee who I find great, as Yvonne said it seems to be flying along, much quicker the second time around
    Get your appointment booked soon as there seems to be a baby boom on at the moment

mommycakes

Thanks for your good wishes and the information girls. I have got booked in with Dr Milner so I am happy about that. I was with Dr Rabee last time also and found her brilliant, however as I am a bit older now I was recommended by my gp to go to Dr Milner if I could. 1st appointment 8th August, makes it all seem real now. Good luck to you with your babes

Taylor5

Thats great news sure that appointment will fly in, its only 5 weeks away.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.