Puffin Computers : Laurence Centre….

Home Forums National Chat Puffin Computers : Laurence Centre….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

I just have to post this….. :wink:

After a somewhat frustrating experience trying to get our new laptop "fixed"…. (long story short…. our laptop decided to "dive" onto the floor…. :roll: :roll: :roll: which in effect displaced the power switch…. everything else was 100%…. (and considering it is all of about a month old…. :cry: :cry: :cry: …. the DH was traumatised)…. so of course a trip to the sales shop resulted in the suggestion of sending it to the UK to be fixed….
    (and probably costing up to e 240 for the pleasure… :roll: )…

So, I popped into Puffin Computers…. knowing that all that was needed was the casing to be removed, and for the switch to be stabilised….

The guys were absolutely brilliant… the laptop is now fully back to "new" for the princely fee of e20…. happy days! They were professional, friendly, an absolute pleasure to deal with….. Hopefully I won’t need to use them again…. but if I did have a hassle, I’d return there without a second thought…. 10/10!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its so nice to hear a happy consumer story! You should tell the guys at the consumer show on RTE about that – they love good stories, they are few and far between sadly!!

scotsmum

hi..

dh bought a tablet pc from there at xmas, we had a few teethin probs with it but the lads were great getting things sorted, gotta pop in to get my laptop fixed now!! good to hear positive reviews 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

thats great chewie, glad u got sorted and such a good price, I must keep them in mind for future!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.