Psychic Stella in Drogheda

Home Forums National Chat Psychic Stella in Drogheda

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

I am not sure where to put this but will try here first…

i have been a couple of times to see this lady over last 2years and find her very good. she is a psychic but she uses astrology very much in her readings & her readings timewise are very accurate, astrology readings are very different from your horoscope readings in magazines…

she wont frighten you with passed over relatives coming through if you dont want that but she is very good with advice & personality traits.

you can give her dates of birth on anyone in your family, your hubby, children and she can tell you stuff about them & especially your children what they are good at etc, what to encourage them in etc…

she takes over 2 hours min with her consultations & only charges 45 euro which is very good as most psychic readers charge min 50 euro for half an hour max…

its a very different sort of reading but inspiring & insightful. you can write dates down as they pass you can near enough tick off events that happen…

not sure if allowed to post her phone number here…if so will do but if not then i can pm it to anyone interested…

just thought i would pass this on as I believe she is a genuine person who really wants to help people acheive best in life….

Moonflower x

Fabienne

Start to get curious.

Moonflower

how many times have you heard me say over last year or so..that psychic said that woudl happen…so must be making you curious & as i said its not a scary kind of reading..more empowering….

Taylor5

im getting intrested too… never had a reading (other then yourself) never believed in it to be honest until you did my reading.
    i think i’d like this done also my mum has been talking about my dad alot and she was thinking of looking into going to a medium…. would this woman help mam find peace about my fathers death, it was 11 years ago but very sudden so dont think she ever came to terms iykwim. she never spoke about this before and it would be a nice surprise for her

trixiebell
    Participant

me too, sent u a pm moonflower 🙂

Moonflower

Hi Taylor,

i knwo what you mean about your mam needing to find some peace but i wouldnt say that Stella may be right person for this…she is great for giving advice on future & problems but I wouldnt say she is a medium as such…so may not be right person for your mam…but i am booked in with a lady in Dundalk in february who is very much a medium and i can either give you her number or wait until i have been & wil let you know what i think…Stella is very good for the here & now though….

anyone reading who thinks why i am having readings..i am a developing medium myself & i need guidance at times…there are very few development circles in ireland & it can get overwhelming when you go it alone…so if anyone reading also feels they are a developing medium,wd b gr8 to chat!!

will check yr pm Trixie!!

Jenny!!!

WOW MOONFLOWER THATS GREAT, WOULD LOVE TO GET YOU TO DO MINE SOMETIME IF YOUD BE UP FOR IT. HAVE HAD A LOT OF FAMILY DEATHS RECENTLY AND HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE AMEDIUM BUT AM A BIT SCARED SO IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GO TO SOMEOE I KNOW FIRST TO BREAK ME IN IYKWIM.

Taylor5

i get what your saying moonflower, mam has never every had a reading other then her nana reading tealeaves about 60 years ago 😆 😆 😆
    Maybe this lady would be a nice introduction for her before she goes looking for a medium… what do you think?

mumof2

I have had a reading with Psychic stella it was done just a little over a year and a bit ago. She was that accurate she was scary. All i did was give her my date and time of birth that was it and she did out my chart. As moonflower said the raeading can be up to two hours but absolutely amazing. This psyxhic told me that my husband was very ill and he was going to be in hospital for a while. And guess what, she was right. She described me down to a t. She told me things that made the hairs stand on my arms. (Yeah im a hairy monkey me 😆 😆 😆 ) If anyone is looking for a good psychic she is worth every penny.

Taylor5

oh I remember you telling me that…. might give it a go after xmas

mumof2

Ook let me know when you are going i will warn her about you 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Ook let me know when you are going i will warn her about you 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Feck off, some you you on here need to get s sense of humour 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Moonflower

thats great mumof 2 you also had fab readings with Stella…several of my freinds have been to her as well & were amazed…..

She is quite deep taylor…maybe yoru mum woudl find comfort from her but i am not sure if she passes on messages on the other side…maybe go yourself first and seee what you think….

Jenny…when i said developing medium thats all i am…very early stages..occasionally i get faces coem through when doing peoples feet & when i decsribe them to the person..they tell me its a passed over relative but the messages are not that clear yet…so I cant really say when they will come through or pass on any messages as such…but one of things Stella told me was that I would start to get clearer messages over next 2 years or so…so will let you know if i improve…the spirit world take thinsg at their own pace….

better go wrap some pressies

rossylisa

Id love to get one done now cos of my health problems but would be terrified to she going to tell me ill croak it 😯 😯 😆 😆

Got one form Moonflower before

trixiebell
    Participant

Hope u are ok Rossylisa. xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.