proposals…

Home Forums Louth Chat proposals…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nwmum

Just trying to organise something in work.

When is the most popular time to get engaged?

When is the most popular time to get married?

Any information in general on this would be appreciated! thanks! :)

ed1
    Participant

going by my own experience. i got engaged in spring and married in summer.
    my husband plays in band and during the summer months, well from may to september he could have 2 – 3 weddings a week to play at. so summer seems most popular to get married.

Sinprey

i think occasions such as christmas or valentines are always popular for engagements.i suppose it can b a personal thing such as anniversaries. weddings summer june july or bank hol wkends.

happymumblemum
    Participant

late spring and all summer are hte most popular wedding months however in certain cosy hotels a winter wedding could be nice.. think mulled wine reception and log fires!!!

As for engagements i guess it could be any time but think valentines, new years eve would be most popular for proposals!

rossylisa

i got married in sep i cant remeber when i got engaged think it might have been around the time of my 21st 😀

scole1

got enaged in the summer married in the spring…..really depends nowadays really on shurch and most importantly the hotel availability…we wanted to get married on our anniversary which would have been the may but hotel was booked out for 1/2 and only dates were 1st april or 7th april 06 or then oct 07…..so got married april 7th the 1st was gone by the time we got there……

Taylor5

Christmas and summer for weddings and again Christmas and valentines for the rocks to appear…. or birthday but this wont help you.

Happymammy

I wouldnt know im still waiting to be asked at this stage any season would do me!!!!! 😀 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.