PROMOTIONAL FITNESS WEEK

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group PROMOTIONAL FITNESS WEEK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    laura

Hi guys,

from Monday 30th August to Thursday 2nd September we are running a promotional fitness week at LABFITNESS.

The LABFITNESS PROMOTIONAL FITNESS WEEK is all about discovering the fun of getting active and making a change to your lifestyle (for life!!)to become fitter and healthier.

For 1 week only, we are offering all of our top of the range classes for just [size=150:1g4j3mu2]5 euro per class[/size:1g4j3mu2].. yes, just [size=150:1g4j3mu2]5[/size:1g4j3mu2] euro.

No need to book, simply grab your friends and family and turn up!

to check the timetable please visit http://www.labfitness.com or if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Maria30

Great offer, will definitely try to make it to a couple of classes 😀

Yvonne

Great offer Laura! Might help me get back into it!!!

laura

well girls, there is no excuse…i hope to see you all there… and remember, you dont need to book for next week, just turn up.

Taylor5

Thanks Laura for doing this, might just be the kick start i need to get back into it…. Girls anyone fancy a few classes?

Maria30

Taylor,

Thinking of doing Taebo on Tuesday and if I dont need to be scrapped off the floor after it might do Zumba for old times sake. Pump n Lift on Wednesday and maybe fitness yoga on Thursday.

Have good intentions at least 😀

laura

Maria, that sounds like a winning combination.. plenty of cardio, a bit of toning and a fabulous stretch at the end of the week… you will look fab by friday 🙂

Taylor5

Would love to give the tabeo a try… would love to pop in and see Carol and do a bit of Zumba, really miss her classes

Will have a look but your plan sounds good…. maria would you not try a pole class? Its BRILLIANT…. I’d go in and do a beginners with you, im thinking of going back to pole

laura

yeah, come along…remember no need to book next week, simply show up, with lots of energy and looking to have fun! 🙂

Maria30

Not sure about pole Taylor. Would I have to wear shorts? Me and shorts are not a good combination 😳 😳

laura

Maria, for beginners pole you dont need to wear shorts…just a pair of leggins or track suit bottoms that can be rolled up, as for some spins you need to have the grip of the skin…but for the rest of the class you can have them down…. give it a go, is the best work out!!

Taylor5

I wore track suit bottoms for the first few weeks, then shaved and did a tan and had short on from there 😆 😆 😆
    Its a brilliiant workout alright…. took us about 10 mins to get down 2 flights of stairs after the class

Maria30

Really enjoyed the Taebo and Zumba last night. It was great to be back. I m a bit sore today so not sure about doing the pump n lift class. Went for a good walk this morning so might leave it at that for today. 😀 😀

Taylor5

I was going to text you maria, i was going to go, but with ds starting school today…. i wanted to give him his bath and get him to bed on time, if i went to the class lord knows what time dh would have had him in bed iykwim.
    if you want to do a step class tomorrow i’d go… have a look at the programme and let me know what class your thinking of doing

Maria30

Taylor,

I knew you would be busy with your ds starting school so I said I would leave you in peace. Knew you would want to do the bed time routine with him.

Thinking of doing the fitness yoga tonight at 7, if your interested.

Cant see any step class on tonight Taylor, there is BLT class on wouldnt mind doing that either

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.