Programme "Angels" Sky Real Lives- Gloria Hummingf

Home Forums National Chat Programme "Angels" Sky Real Lives- Gloria Hummingf

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Almae

Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone watched this or has any views on it ?

its a uk program that looks into peoples experiences with angels :)

scole1

oh? when this on and what channel would be interesting to watch alright

Almae

it is on the sky anytime section , thats how i found it , its on Channel SKY REAL LIVES , i think its fridays 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

got this info…..World premiere of Angels starts Friday 24th July at 9pm and continues every Friday exclusively on Sky Real Lives, channel 243. Also on HD, channel 278

Will watch this one. Just finished reading her book following the death of her daughter Caron Keating. Didn’t have much time for her before, she was just another presenter, but reading this has changed my opinion of her big time…so down to earth. It was a book I really related to and she really spoke from the heart. Her daughter was 41 when she died but it was so clear that she was her ‘baby’ and they had a strong bond in life. In the 4yrs since I lost my own little girl who was 5yrs old I have to say, hand on heart, it was themost inspirational read as it was so honest and I could relate to it so much.

Will def watch this on Friday see what its about. I definately believe in something after death…the spirit continues….had too many things happen to me since my little girl died. Wasn’t a big believer before…but now! I firmly believe a bond of love can’t be broken, and especially that of mothers, fathers and their children.

Taylor5

I posted a reminder up last Friday for you girls to watch…… I read that book also never cried so much reading a book

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor…it was a sad read wasn’t it……..but I think she was great to do it………..I feel like telling everyone who knows someone who has lost a son or daughter to read it……..it will give them a little insight into how a parents life is just blown apart when you loose your child. But like so many of us, she is also still out there, talking about her daughter, but sill living her life. I applaude her.

Taylor5

It also gave a "human side" to a tv personality…. the sil moved on very quickly!!! ButI think men who have young kids tend to do that, Darren Clarke the golfer was slated for doing the same, very moving read

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.