Professional help with job-seeking

Home Forums Louth Chat Professional help with job-seeking

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone
    Iam a working mum (one of the lucky ones at the moment I know) and I want to let you know about a programme I am running for 3 mornings next week in the Fairways Hotel Dundalk. It’s called CareerForward and it provides job-seekers with high level job-searching skills – including the tools to create a powerful CV, strategies for accessing the hidden jobs market and, for when you get that call, techniques for presenting you at your best at interview. I also spend time with helping people strengthen their self-belief and motivation _ two things which rapidly diminish when you are job-searching in the current market.
    As someone who has many years experience in career consultancy and coaching as well as being a qualified career guidance counsellor, I have coached many people through the job searching process to successful conclusions and I have a lot of advice to offer.

So if you or any of your loved ones are in need of my help, or indeed if you have any feedback or thoughts on my course, get in touch and I will give you all the details.

Wishing everyone a positive day! :)

Karen Wiseman
    http://www.goalfocusedsolutions.ie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.