Priscilla @ Bord Gais Theatre tickets up for grabs!

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Priscilla @ Bord Gais Theatre tickets up for grabs!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have 2 tickets for ‘Priscilla Queen of the Desert’ to give away for next Wednesday nights show (16th October) at The Bord Gais Energy Theatre in Dublin. The show starts at 7.30pm and to be in with a chance to win, simply answer this question:

Which former Neighbours actor, is starring in this production of Priscilla?

All answers to siobhan@mumstown.ie – the winner will be announced at the end of the week.

rossylisa

Would love this 😀

munchin
    Participant

Oh me too off to send my email

Jedt
    Keymaster

A certain ex-Neighbours star is very very popular 😀 😀

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

I can think of ‘Ten Good Reasons’ to enter this one…..get it??!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard him talking to Ray Darcy on his show the other day & he sounds like a really nice guy. he has had such a varied life with the highs of his fame the lows of his drug use & all the inbetweens. Id say it will be a brilliant show, i hope whoever wins has a great night.

Sounds like a blast! 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Huge interest in this prize – reckon he was a teenage crush for a lot of girls and they (we) still harbour a little bit of fondness for him.

I am going myself next week to see it. Its funny because I am going with my friend and we actually went to see him in concert together when we were 14 years old. It was our first ever concert and we have such fond memories of it (he came out on to the stage on a skateboard and for Christmas that year, we all got skate boards!) so its funny to be going to see him again, 20 years later, still as best friends. Sappy I know 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winner is;

Siobhan O’Dwyer ❗ ❗ ❗

Congratulations Siobhan; we have sent you an email about how to collect your tickets.

Enjoy the show!! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.