Priority Boarding with RyanAir

Home Forums National Chat Priority Boarding with RyanAir

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Do i really need this?? They can hardly not out me and my dssitting together, dont ming abouth the BF lol but defo have to be sitting beside J

anyone enlighten me??

munchin
    Participant

nope i wou;dn’t bother we’ve never got it and i’ve never been seperated from hubby, just make sure your in queue early enough and shouldn’t be a problem getting a seat beside J

Canucklass

You don’t need to pay the extra for this. We have never had a problem getting a seat together. Get in the cattle line er I mean line early and you will be good to go. 😀

ed1
    Participant

I wouldnt bother with it either. We went to Cork with Ryanair recently and they were letting the priority and non-priority on together so its really only a money racket with them. Just get to the queue early and you will have no bother getting the 3 of ye sitting together.

Yvonne

As the girls said, just be at the gate as early as possible – last time we flew Ryanair, I was terrified that we wouldn’t get sitting together as we were near the end of the queue – but there was no problems!

libby1
    Participant

My dh was away last week and Prioty booking was called first , but everyone was then put on a bus a free for all , money making thats all that is,

Enjoy your trip… 😆

yummymummy

thanks girls, dont think ill bother with it!!! went onto the site there yest and there is stll seats available for the flight so hopefully it will stay that way 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.