Princess Kate, nude pics

Home Forums National Chat Princess Kate, nude pics

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Should Princess Kate have covered up & not allowed the nude pics be taken of her, or should she be allowed some privacy when she is spending time alone with her husband and not have to worry about snoopy photographers?

She was in a private villa and really, should have been safe from the lenses while in there but because of who she is, going outside topless could be seen as a red flag to a bull and too tempting to photographers who stalk her all the time to not take a pic.

Can see why Prince William would be livid, especially as it was a French photographer and what happened to his mum.

Do they ever get a minutes peace?

Taylor5

Nude pictures? She wasnt nude sunbathing was she?
    Come on she is married to a prince who is 3rd in line to the throne, i think when you become a Royal you give up some of your rights, getting your tits out would be one of them. If you get them out well then expect them in the papers, I think the laws should be tightened that if your are on Private property then you cannot be photographed, now it would be a different story if she was lying on the Beach for all too see.
    Is it right how they were invaded, no i dont think it is right, but i do think she should be aware of the paps and cover up

Jedt
    Keymaster

She was in a private villa, topless with her hubby. I guess they thought they were safe from the paps. The pic was taken from far away and then blown up for the papers/magazines etc

There is going to be a 25 page spread in Grazia this week – they say she is a beautiful woman and there is nothing wrong with her being topless. I doubt she would see it quite the same way!

It could just as easily have been taken of her getting dressed when you come to think of it and that would be well out of order!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Don’t know what the fuss is all about ..she doesn’t have any tits anyway 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Don’t know what the fuss is all about ..she doesn’t have any tits anyway 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Hey leave us little booby girls along, we all didnt skip to the front of the q when the big man was handing out tits! 😆 😆 😆
    I still think she as my mammy would say "put her hands out to be slapped" or her boobs out to be photographed in this case…. a storm in a B cup if you ask me! 😆 😆 😆
    TBH i think she looks better naked then she does with clothes on! Im not saying that in a Lesbian kinda way, but in a she looks way too skinny and her clothes just hang off her way. It very clear she is very fit and looks after her body, but she could well do with putting on a few pounds

Yvonne

Lol HMM!!!!!

I think its a 50/50 situation – she married into royalty which usually means she cannot do things like this anymore.. however she was on private property and thought she was safe – but in her position she was never going to be safe.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Storm in a Double A more like 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

They shouldn"t have photographed her in an ideal world but that’s not the world we live in.
    Keep your top on if you don’t wanna get papped… if you don’t want to be papped don’t marry the worlds number 1 celebrity.
    Go work in tesco.

Taylor5

Storm in a Double A more like 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

They shouldn"t have photographed her in an ideal world but that’s not the world we live in.
    Keep your top on if you don’t wanna get papped… if you don’t want to be papped don’t marry the worlds number 1 celebrity.
    Go work in tesco.

Go work in Tesco and get your tits out in freedom 😆 😆 😆 I can see that tag line in the new tesco adverts 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.