Press Release

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Press Release

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Teresa09

SAVE OUR LADY’S CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL CAMPAIGN
    Tel; 0852711401 Email: solchc@gmail.com

PRESS RELEASE
    Friday, May 29th , 2009

To Whom It May Concern,
    On hearing the news today regarding Anglo Irish Bank Recieving 4 billion from our government. i wish to announce once again the expressed outrage of our campaign, Our government “using tax payers moneyâ€

Teresa09

I joinedthis forum as it is for mums all over Ireland, Yet i am very suprised to see that the posts i am putting up regarding our childrens Hospital in crumlin is not getting many views and nor is anyone doing the poll regarding funding for banks or childrens hospitls,
    Ladies as a mum myself of 5 children i am fighting for there right to a frontline health service but i need your support and help on this. So please do not ignore the poll , you need not right a reply just please cast a vote as i will be printing the results to show to harney and drumm that We care for our children even if they clearly do not,
    Thank you Teresa

save Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Campaign

joey_rudd

good luck with you campaign our oldest dd atends crumlin too andi’m really hoping that it can be saved, my dh is campaigning to keep it open too

ed1
    Participant

Best of luck with the campaign. Will probably have to attend Crumlin in the future so my son can get a pump for his diabetes. At the moment they are not available in the lourdes.

Teresa09

Thank you both for taking the time to post back to this thread, It is going to be a long hard fight to have the closures reverced but we are hopeful if we keep this campaign going they will get the much needed funds the hospital needs, after all if they can get it for the banks sure to god they can find it for a childrens hospital.

Teresa

Sinprey

i have worked in crumlin hospital and its an essential service for many around the country.bed closures are crazy. the hospitals need the money. teresa mayb if you put this in the main forum you might get more response as i think more people will c it there. i know myself i usually dont look at introduce yourslf as often as main forum.national chat

Teresa09

Thank you for that , i am new to this forum so am not sure if i could of put it in main forum, will work on that today.
    Regards
    Teresa

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hello Teresa,

While I understand and support your campaign, I’m confused with your poll, although this sounds a little silly it may be slightly easier to ask "Should Hospitals take priority over banks?"

Anyway most people would hopefully share your frustrations in something so outrageous, to cutback on the most vulnerable is the most disgusting thing a society can do…I never thought a country like Ireland would stoop so low but sadly I’m wrong.

Best of luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent Poll/Thread, although we would recommend you post in National Chat.

Best of luck

Mumstown Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.