preschools near donore co meath

Home Forums Education preschools near donore co meath

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dannielle

Does anybody out there know if scribbles and giggles play school is still open, r does anybody know of a playschool near donore that is good

:?:

babycam

Hi Danielle, Scribbles & Giggles has shut down, I dont think there is any in Donore now, The closest mite be Duleek

babycam

Hi Danielle, Scribbles & Giggles has shut down, I dont think there is any in Donore now, The closest mite be Duleek

Happymammy

Hi
    I would highly recommend Brigets pre-school she is on the meath childcare website as i dont have her number to hand. There is another one called butterflies which is near to donore maybe 5mins drive. My child attended Brigets pre school and she loved every minute of it, her school is beautiful and she has an outside play area etc for sunny days. Would definitely not recommend Elderdale on the Station Road.

Dannielle

[quote="Happymammy"]

Hi thank you for your response, ca i ask were Bridgets pre-school is and what is wrong with alderdale ? if you dont mind

Regards

Dannielle

babycam

Yes id love to know whats wrong with Elderdale too as i was going to send my child there 1 day a week

Sinprey

hi dannielle. my neighboursends her ds to elderdale finds it very good.scribbles and giggles is not in donore anymore but it is opened in a new premises in knightsbridge estate (just inside it) oppositethe new tesco only 5min drive frm donore.melanie is excellent.would highly recommend.her preschool.ferndale is also beside there which is very nice but expensive.i sophies is neaby also.ts best just to go round a few and get a feel for them as everyone has diffrnt personal preferences. hth.

Happymammy

Hi

Brigets is beside Duleek primary school up the road towards Ard Caith.
    I dont recommend Elderdale mainly from feed back from other mums who have personal experiences and that was enough for me. Everyone has their own experiences of different places and I highly recommend Brigits because my child went there and she progressed very well and loved going to her little school everyday. She was very confident starting junior infants because of the positive teaching she received at Brigets. Everyday she was coming home with her little acheivments and rewards.
    So go visit and make up ya own mind hun. Im not going to post negative comments about a creche/playgroup only that i wouldnt recommend that particular childcare facility and I do recommend ‘Brigets’ Best of luck 🙂

I visited Elderdale when looking for a place for my LO and didn’t get a good vibe – this is just my own experience/opinion. Having said that the kids looked happy. Am really happy with the creche we choose in the end. I think you should make a short list and then visit each place – no way of knowing whether you will be happy or not until you do this.

HTH

JR

I think its opening up in Donore again i can find out of Melaine and post up 4 u if thats ok!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.