Pregnant mums Meeitng up

Home Forums National Chat Pregnant mums Meeitng up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Just a reminder to all you expectant mums that we are having coffee and a chat this Wednesday (6th August) in my house…thought it would be nice if a few of us got to know each other and could support each other through our pregnancies and beyond!! Bring any liitle ones with you as I have plenty of toys to keep them amused! Look forward to meeting you and your bump!!

Taylor5

Babs thanks for the coffee, it was lovely to meet you and your little bump. We will have to do next week in my house, but my coffee wont be so nice 😳 😳 😳

scole1

glad you girls enjoyed talking about piles, stretch marks etc…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 only kidding……BABS poor you having to listen to Taylor shite on and on……lol

Babs

Great to meet you too..was quite nervous before you arrived, it felt like a blind date, but you only had one head thank God! Looking forward to next week…(and Scole1, she didn’t shite on that much!!!) 😀

scole1

you were lucky then 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Scole I come from good stock and dont suffer with those complaints, No piles or stretch marks for me dear.

Babs I know, I wasnt worried untill I rang the doorbell and then started to question myself If I had the right house etc….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.