Pregnancy reflexology and aromatherapy

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Pregnancy reflexology and aromatherapy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    reflexlisa

Hi there,

Thanks Kelly for this opportunity to post.

I am a reflexologist and aromatherapist based in Drogheda and work mainly with pregnant clients. I have a treatment room attached to my house and work flexible hours.
    My aim is to help women enjoy their pregnancies and to have a better birth experience by staying calm and relaxed, and balanced – physically and mentally.
    I’ve been working in this field for the last eight years and really love the way that these simple, natural therapies really seem to help people.

I recently gave birth to a baby girl, and enjoyed regular reflexology sessions throughout my pregnancy. My birth experience was really positive and I did not need any pain relief. My little girl is a very happy and content child and has been sleeping through the night since she was seven weeks old – I attribute this to my being relaxed and happy during my pregnancy.

That’s my own story – I would love it if I could help you to have a positive experience like it, so if you would like to know more about reflexology or aromatherapy during pregnancy, please feel free to contact me, either by sending me a PM, or by contacting me on 087 858 1752.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Lisa Heeney

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.