Pregnancy groups Drogheda?

Home Forums Louth Chat Pregnancy groups Drogheda?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carley

Hi,
    Im pregnant for the first time and would like to meet up with other Mums to be in Drogheda.
    Does anyone know of any meet ups or groups in the area?

Jedt

Hi Carley,

There is a monthly get together at Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre in Drogheda on the 1st Tuesday of each month.

It starts at 10am, there is free parking all day for Mumstown members and free baby products, giveaways, free nibbles from the Bagel Bar and lots of mums-to-be, mums, babies, toddlers there.

It is a great event to come to when you’re pregnant because then you can continue to come along, when baby arrives.

The next one is on Tuesday 7th June. I am pregnant at the moment too and I will be there that day with my big bump!

Hope to see you then. 😀

Hi Carley

At BodyRight we run Pregnancy Pilates classes which are a great way to meet other mums-to-be from around Drogheda.
    The mums usually go on to do Mother & Baby classes together afterwards too 😀

If your interested or want some more info you can call me on 0877986355.

Sarah

Jedt

Hi Carley,

Its great to do the classes because you meet other mums also pregnant and build friendships and then after baby comes, you can go to mother & baby classes together!

Hope to see you at Laurence town Centre on 7th June too. 😀

Carley

Hi Sabbi & Sarah,
    Thanks for the info.
    Bagel bar on Tues sounds ideal, I will be working then so I wont make it this month. I’ll look forward to going in July instead and meeting you then
    😀
    Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.