Pre-School Music Playgroup

Home Forums Louth Chat Pre-School Music Playgroup

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Martina
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone know of music lessons or a musical playgroup which takes 3 year olds anywhere in Co. Louth.

Or has anyone been to the Carousel Music Kindergarten in Dunleer last year? I had my older daughter there about 10 years ago and she did learn a lot, but a friend who took her kids last year said that everyone had dropped out by the end of the year, that the kids didn’t learn at all from it. Which has kind of made me reluctant to take this child in case I’m wasting my money.

Sparkly

hjs

jo jingles

tues 1030 am droichead arts centre, also laytown but dunno times and days

will send u a link on facebook to the lady, niamh sherwin barry who does it – have lost her no when phone went doo lally

scole1

have to say my ds has jo-jingles every 2 weeks in montessori loves it, and she is great but does do public ones, also gymborree, or little music makers that’s a nice one it’s in julianstown parish rooms, hth

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are contact details on the website for Jo-Jingles in Drogheda areas.
    http://www.jojingles.ie/northeast/index.htm

M1

I’d highly recommend the little music makers- the arts centre’s would have the contact details.

Martina
    Participant

Thanks, i will contact Jo Jingles.

CaliGal

Also know a lady Gemma who does them in the Redeemer in Dundalk. Let me know if you need contact details 🙂

Martina
    Participant

Oh Caligirl,

I just spoke to Niamh and she sounds lovely, but Drogheda is a good spin up the road from me. The Redeemer would be much closer to me. Can you pm me the details please.

CaliGal

Ok PM sent…

Kate

Jo Jingles is fantastic, I would highly recommend it to anyone with babies/toddlers. Both Niamh and Lorraine who run the classes have a wonderful manner. Really brought my DD out of her shell 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.