Pre Marriage Course

Home Forums Louth Chat Pre Marriage Course

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Wonderwoman

thanks for the info…It’s for a friend of mine who’s getting married next year…. We did one for ours as we got married in a Catholic Church..it wasn’t bad at all…and it was a 3 hr course on a Friday evening…so even had time for a drink on the way home 😆 …But I couldn’t remember the contact details….the parish gave me Accords number and when I rang 6 mths in advance were booked out until the weekend before my wedding..which didn’t suit, so they gave me the number…it was on Fair street..run by two lay women..one of which had spent time separated from her husband but had re-united…had plety of experience between them…. i know some people find it a pain…Initially i was thinking wot a pain in the a*se..but wasn’t so bad..and I reckoned as I wanted to get married in the church then it was only fair I go by the churchs proceedure, anyway thanks again for all the replies…i’ll tell her to ring Accord and see where that takes her.

Bookwitch

That’s good wonderwoman and best of luck to your friend with the wedding.
    Happymammy let’s agree to disagree it’s not worth falling out over but you were right I was a bit annoyed I quite enjoyed the course and the women who ran it were great they are trained relationship counsellers and I also saw one of them for counselling for PND so was a bit sensitive no hard feelings i hope 😆 😀

Happymammy

Glad you got sorted. Already forgotten about bookwitch. I completely understand why you took my post personal.No malice intended personnaly towards anyone. 🙂

Almae

we went to ours in navan, it was 3 hours and the most amazing thing we did , we dreaded the thoughts of it but leaving it , we got very emotional.

we were asked to write a letter to our other halfs on the day at the course and on the night before the wedding we were to give each other the letters and to read on the morning of the wedding… aaahhhhh ahhh ahhh , i still have mine hubby wrote,.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.