Prawn Festival

Home Forums National Chat Prawn Festival

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

See you there CaliGal and the rest of you! Come support me…. I’ll be singing in the Prawn Idol competition… and I’m needing all the support I can get! :D

Just wondering…anyone know a bit more about what is happening with this? Haven’t seen much on it…

Would love to know what some ofthe events are – anything fun for the family.

scole1
    Jedt
    Keymaster

This weekend 16th-18th of July sees the return of the Clogherhead Prawn Festival. Why not get involed in our Guinness world record attempt of burying 400 people in the sand? Kicks off at 3pm on Saturday, registration at 2.30pm at Little strand beach in the village. Spades available to buy at the beach. Only over 8’s may be buried!!

Try out our Bungee jump at the harbour on the Sunday….60m high over water, in aid of the RNLI.

Other events include boat trips, tall ship, kidz zone, body and soul tent, market, bim cookery demos, soccer boat, greasy pole, jet ski comps, aquathlon, swimmasters race, folk and history, dance show, dog comp, climbing tower, try a dive, evening entertainment.

Check out http://www.clogherheadprawnfestival.ie for complete listings and times.

Watch out for the Mumstown parent & baby area, with space to change and privately feed your babies.

Cant wait to see you all there…..

Anyone who wants tickets for the evening shows please PM Sunshine Orla. 12 euro each night with free entry to nightclub in Drogheda and night buses availble back to town. 20 euro for weekend ticket. Amazing value!!!!

great girls – thanks

CaliGal

Thanks for that. Will see you gals out there!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Lets hope for sun!!!! I’ll be in the baby tent, please come by and say hello!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Chewie –

Don’t worry, we’ll be there to cheer you on! I’ll scream my loudest for you, promise!

I’ll be like an over enthuaistic Jedward fan 😀 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 How do I "blow you kisses" Sabbi? Think we need a new smilie! 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.