Pram Advice!

Home Forums National Chat Pram Advice!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Wonderwoman

Hi..I’m just looking 4 some advice on buying a new pushchair for newborn & up…and I thought who better to ask than the experts…Mums! I’m looking 4 one that suits a lot of walking, & includes a travel system. I was looking at Torck-Jazz and Jane Slalom (i think thats de names)…What do ye think, any advice? :?:

munchin
    Participant

have to say i used my nephews light weight graco and had no problems with it whatsoever
    when time came i bought a maclaren quest (on advice from girls here) and it brilliant

Wonderwoman

Thanks I’ll Check it out.

rossylisa

i bought thishttp://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stor … kfrom=name one for my sis

just reserve it before you go up it is great value at 72 ero and its a great pram

rossylisa

ah there is none left but smyths have the same one for 99 euro

pinkbabe

I am afirm believer in the from birth maclarens with foot muff for extra padding

Taylor5

I got a Graco travel system and it was great, then I got a maclaren Techno xt (which suits from birth) and when I got it I was soooo sorry I didnt buy this buggy from birth.

Wonderwoman

Righto…well I’l definitely check out the maclaren range..thx a for the tips! 🙂

MaryE

I love my Icandy Cherry, the pram is so light weight & smooth to push, looks cute too.

Haven’t used buggy part yet as baby just 11 weeks but it looks trendy anyway & i’m sure it will work just as well as the buggy.

It is compatible with maxi cosi car seat.

They sell them in Quays.

munchin
    Participant

i mentioned earlier about the maclaren quest just back from hols and madam decided she was not sleeping in the cot1 tried to take her into the bed with me but didn’t work great 1st 2 nighhts, spent rest of hols in the buggy and slept all night she was so comfy – i know not ideal but was i glad i spent the money on the buggy i knew she had decent back support and when i got home took off the cover threw it in machine and it’s spotless – well worth it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.