Pottery classes

Home Forums Louth Chat Pottery classes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    carly

Hi all..
    Was wondering if anyone knew where I could find somewhere that runs pottery classes or courses? Would really like to give it a try..Thanks a million.. :)

CC

was so excited when i saw your post as i thought you were offering classes! ah well hope someone knows where

libby1
    Participant

Maureen Finn up in Millmount runs pottery classess … She is great.

She teachs in the centre in which i work…. Her stuff is fab…

Sorry don’t have a number..

kcireland

I’d call the Art Centre & Highlanes Gallery … I know they have pottery classes for kids. I am sure they would do adult classes too.

edilum

Did anyone find out if there are pottery classes for adults in Drogheda. I rang DIFE and Millmount and there have none. Anywhere else?

hjs

There is a place out in portmarnock where u can make ur own stuff and have coffee too. Kids can go there make plates mugs for granny’s birthday present etc, they do potteryparties etc. It’s lovely but a good way out obviously and i dunno about classes. Think it’s called pottery works.

carly

hi all..
    nope not a dickie bird about pottery classes..me and my dp are mad to give it a go…

MaryE

I think Sonairte, Laytown run pottery classes. Try giving them a ring. Google for number.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.