Post Natal Depression and NEK

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Post Natal Depression and NEK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

“Following the birth of my son I was diagnosed with post-natal depression. I attended my GP when my son was six weeks old feeling stressed and anxious. I was feeling as though I was not thinking straight or logically. The smallest decisions I had to make were becoming difficult. I attended Annette for three sessions of kinesiology over three weeks and found a great reduction in my levels of anxiety. The horrible feeling of not being totally present was gone and a more clear thinking pattern replaced it! My body felt calmer and I felt more able for the challenges of motherhood. I also took on board Annette’s advice on maintaining a good diet, drinking lots of water and increasing my serotonin levels (happy hormone) by getting out walking more. I also replaced my many coffees in the day with chamomile teas! On Annette’s advice I also listen to relaxation tapes which I find excellent. I felt the sessions were really beneficial and I am currently maintaining my exercise and healthy living regime. I also found Annette’s tips for a more holistic way of living to be of great help to my overall well being.”

Clare Gill, Trim, Co. Meath

Mobile: 085 7858770 Website: http://www.neki.ie
    Email: nekinesiologist@hotmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.