Poor little 8 year old Anthony Ward in Cork

Home Forums National Chat Poor little 8 year old Anthony Ward in Cork

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its so sad about this young lad who has been killed in suspicious circumstances this week. His mother is in the psych unit of the hospital and Gardai have not even been able to interview her yet but it looks like it may have been her. His death was not natural and she is being questioned today I think.

Its so sad, a poor little 8 year old – and she was known to the HSE and had been reported as a danger to her child, by a member of her own family. That cannot be good if her own family were saying she was not a fit mother.

Makes me so sad to hear something like this. That poor child, he should have been protected.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very sad situation for all involved,such a waste of a young life.may he rest in peace.

mammycool
    Participant

So very sad – poor little man – may he RIP.

Jedt
    Keymaster

The mammy has been charged with murder. the family will be devastated, they tried to intervene and get her help but obviously and very tragically, their attempts did not work.

such an awful waste of a young life.

Taylor5

God its heartbreaking, the poor little guy. RIP

Jedt
    Keymaster

The dad says he hopes to stay friends with the mam – despite her being charged with murder – and that she could not have meant to do it. Fair play to him, I don’t know how he is managing to be so calm while burying his little son.

Taylor5

The dad says he hopes to stay friends with the mam – despite her being charged with murder – and that she could not have meant to do it. Fair play to him, I don’t know how he is managing to be so calm while burying his little son.

I did hear that the family had contact the HSE saying she was a danger to the child, so maybe the dad is mad at the system and not the poor mother, maybe she had mental health problems, she has to live with the fact she murdered her own flesh and blood, her little baby! I cant understand how or what drives a mother to do this sort of thing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.