polystyrene toy gliders

Home Forums National Chat polystyrene toy gliders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    snowdrop

Hi All,

I am looking for some of these polystyrene toy glider, they normally come in the shape ofa small plane. I have checked local craft and hobbies shop to no avail. Found them on line but cant rely on delivery as they are for a child’s themed party early next week. I didnt realise they were tha hard to find. Anyone know what I am talking about and may know where to find them.

Thanks

boo

I’ve gotten them in the euro shops before. A long time ago but could be worth a look.

Taylor5

i got in 2 euro shop a long time ago… i did get a book in ELC in mothercare in the retail park, its a book about planes and has 6 of 7 model planes in the book, not polystyrene but cardboard, think it was 6.99 and there is a 3 for 2 on all books

scole1

you can get papaer planes kits similar in boyds

also choice have large polystrene planes for 1 e or eurobusters inlaytown…hope that helps

scole1

you can get papaer planes kits similar in boyds

also choice have large polystrene planes for 1 e or eurobusters in laytown…hope that helps

EJ

There is a small toy shop in skerries a few doors down from the Church, we got them in there a few weeks back:) They have all sorts of things, new and nostalgic.

Kate

Supervalu Bettystown and The Eurospar near the cottage hospital both had them up until recently on a rack in blister packs – everything on it was €2/€3 .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.