PND support questionnaire

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression PND support questionnaire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    louiseh116

Hello mums!

My name is Louise Hesselvik, I am a graduate student at Bristol University, and I am currently conducting a study on the use of online support forums among parents who may be suffering from postnatal depression. I am interested to know how you have experienced online sources of support through your struggle with postnatal illness, and would greatly appreciate if you could spare a few moments to fill in an online questionnaire exploring this topic.

Your forum moderator has been kind enough to let me post a link to this questionnaire here.

[url:2mihlv5b]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PNDonlinesupport[/url:2mihlv5b]

Filling in this questionnaire will take approximately 8-10 minutes. Your participation is completely voluntary and any information you provide is anonymous.

Thank you in advance for your time and your help with this project! :wink:

Warm wishes,

Louise

louiseh116

Hello again mums,

If there are any of you who have not completed the online questionnaire and have a bit of time (unlikely i know!) I would so so so appreciate if you could fill it in. Trying desperately to reach the required number of participants.

Thank you!!! 😉

Louise

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.