please help.really bad hair colour

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! please help.really bad hair colour

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

oh i feel your pain – i went and coloured my hair last september and it was alot lighter /brassy than i expected – in the end i opted to let it grow out – it’s taken awhile and i’ve kept my hair fairly short in the meantime but it’s almost there thank god.
    Def go speak to someone in a good hairdressers – i wasn’t overly enamoured with mine so am looking to change hairdressers myself now the colour is almost out.

twinkle07

Hi all,i got my hair done last wk and the colour is awful.i wanted a nice blonde for summer and its brassy and way to bright for my colouring.its awful and need it fixed im so paranoid about it.i would love some recommendations for a gud salon in drogheda.

Jedt
    Keymaster

If they did not do a good job, maybe you could go back to them and ask for a different colour over it. Maybe a darker shade? Most businesses will fix a badhairdo for you free of charge because the bad publicity is not worth it.

I had highlights done in a salon in Balbriggan – cost me 55 euro for half head and cut at Advanced design on Hampton st. Maybe if she toned down the colour with some lowlights it might help?

I also quite like Tresses & Talons in Bettystown. Had some highlights done there last year and Hazel did a good job, she is very nice, you could give her a call for advice either? She is not expensive.

HTH. Sorry it didn’t work out for you. A bad hairdo is a nightmare.

Yvonne

Omg nothing worse than it not turning out as you had hoped! Been there many a time.

I would say go back to the salon, as they would prefer to know.. after all its their name on your head! It may just need toning and/or a few low lights…

I went to Identity in Yellowbatter last week for the first time, had been getting a hairdresser at home but it wasn’t working out.. They were very good and to be honest my hair turned a little darker than I had hoped, but have decided to leave it as I need to get a few highlights in on the next visit. If I wasn’t getting them, I would certainly go back and say it.

I hope you get it sorted xx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Like the others are saying,go back to the hairdresser & aske them to fix it as they wont want their salon getting bad word of mouth.

good luck with it & let us know how you get on.

twinkle07

I didn get it done in a salon its a good friend that has been doing my hair for years and it use to be grand until about 10 months ago the colour was never what i wanted but i persisted but this time it was BAD!!!and how do you tell someone you dont like what they done to your hair,i really dnt want to hurt her feelings.In the end i got it sorted tho.I went to chameleon in drogheda and they done a gr8 job exactly what i wanted.thanx for all your replies. 😀 😀

Yvonne

Ah no way… that makes it alot more difficult!!

Maybe she changed the colours she was using.. this is what I think happened with the girl I used to get at home, I asked for a brand that I know works well on my hair to be used – it was great and then I noticed it getting brassy etc… the last time I got her I noticed it was a cheap colour…

twinkle07

Think u cud b rightbout the colour been cheap coz it turned out very brassy but its all fixed now n am really happy wit it. 😀

kellyross

You can use goop hair as it has wide range of colors and it will not damage your hair and will be for long time.

ajordan

Give Pam in Renaissance (Southgate Shopping Centre, Colpe Cross), a call. Have had highlights done there a few times and have always been delighted.

Tel: 041 983 6920, they do specials Mon-Thursday and I think 10% off at weekends. Also do Sundays by apt.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.