Playschool for 2yr 4mth girl around Grange Rath / South Drog

Home Forums Louth Chat Playschool for 2yr 4mth girl around Grange Rath / South Drog

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mollysmummy

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a playschool for my little one around the area. Has anyone any recommendations / prices?
    Thanks in advance! :)

scole1

all seasons on the coast road, across from le cheile….small and very home like, staff are really friendly…..

Wonderwoman

Peter Pan in Bryanstown (near Staffords & Eastern Seaboard) is brilliant.My DD loves it! All the girls there are lovely.I highly recommend it!

Daisy37

e sent our two to the Beeches and the Willows montessori, just down from Grange Rath. They both had Sinead as their teacher and still talk about her 3 years later! Worth checking out.

If you wanted a naionra (Irish speaking playschool) there is one in Boyne Valley Hotel grounds, called Cead Ceimheanna. Thats where our youngest is going, its great too.

Daisy37

we sent our two to the Beeches and the Willows montessori, just down from Grange Rath. They both had Sinead as their teacher and still talk about her 3 years later! Worth checking out.

If you wanted a naionra (Irish speaking playschool) there is one in Boyne Valley Hotel grounds, called Cead Ceimheanna. Thats where our youngest is going, its great too.

Waffy1

i’d second peter pan. my boy is same age as yours & he loves it! €180 for 5 days.

Taylor5

Peter pan is great, Wheaton Hall is brilliant stunning inside and the staff are so nice.

There is a little gem of a playschool Little Treasures up beside five oaks, up the Delvin Rugby club lane, great price too. Its like a home from home, the owner who works there is nearly 30 years in business and the kids love her, my ds went there and is counting the days for his 3 weeks summer camp in July

There is one in Grange Rath but you would need a mortgage to fund it, i can remember the price i got quoted but i nearly had a stroke!!!!

Mollysmummy

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the replies! I’m new to Mumstown so am a little shocked at how you’ve all taken the time to respond!
    My sisters 3 were in Peter Pan when they were little and then they went to afterschool club when they were older. They loved it. As for all the other suggestions, I’ll give them all a call tomorrow. The one in G Rath is sooooooooo expensive! Thanks again! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.