Playground in Drogheda????

Home Forums National Chat Playground in Drogheda????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    posie

Can anyone tell me if there is a playground in Drogheda at all? I’ve never seen one. :?

meabh

there’s one on the rathmullen road just off the dual carriageway beside the bridge

joey_rudd

with a town this big there should be a few more around!

kcireland

A few more parks and way more parking! Was there on Sunday … madness … absolute madness …. with people backing up and trying to maneuver around to get out! People going in the EXIT because too impatient to wait … aughhh!
    I do have to say Drogheda’s New Boyne Side Promenade is well done! It would be brillant if it’s to go right the way to the M1 Bridge … lovely stroll … Cote D’Azur in Drogheda!

Taylor5

Kc it is going to go all the way out to the M1 bridge or more so the battle of the boyne site, the whole walk way should be finished at the same time as the opening of the Oldbridge house renavations

We dont have a proper park in Drogheda, something like Ardgillan…. did I dream that there is a new park with playgrounds going to be built out Termon abbey direction and backing onto the Ballymakenny Road….. think I was dreaming.

yummymummy

no taylor, there was/is plans to have a big playground opposite castlemanor, but also a huge council estate there also!!!!!
    who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.