Plastic-Cancer update

Home Forums National Chat Plastic-Cancer update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Cancer Update from John Hopkins

This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well.

No plastic containers in microwave.

No water bottles in freezer.

No plastic wrap in microwave.

A dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don’t freeze your plastic
    Bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital ,
    Was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
    He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.

He said that we should not be heating our food in the
    Microwave using plastic containers…

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin
    Into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body…

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic
    Containers for heating food…. You get the same results, only without the dioxin.
    So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc.,
    Should be removed from the container and heated in something else.
    Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper.
    It’s just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
    He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away
    From the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem isone of the reasons…

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when
    Placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high
    Heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.
    Cover food with a paper towel instead.
    This is an article that should be sent

To anyone important in

Your life!

ALSO ————————————-
    Bottled water in your car
    Very dangerous.

This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia .

A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and the Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!

Taylor5

OMG thats shocking, I heat my babys bottles in the microwave and his food in plastic tuberware dishes!!!!!!!

Also I would have water in the car for days then drink it, I know it would be warm but once it wasnt opened I didnt see any harm…. wont be doing that again anytime soon

libby1
    Participant

Yes – I have done all of the above

Will have to change tatics now…

OUT WITH THE PLASTIC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.