Pjs playcentre Balbriggan

Home Forums Louth Chat Pjs playcentre Balbriggan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    carterdeb

Hi All,
    Just like to recommend PJs playcentre in Balbriggan after having a very positive experience for my 2 yr old birthday party. We have 9 kids varyin gages for 1.5 to 6 and all had a great time!
    I found the price at 130 for 9 kids with meals and cake very reasonable.
    I am heavily pregnant at the moment and the party aid assigned to the group took great care of our older kids and went up the play area and looked after the kids. While we mums and my partner got to watch the little kids having loadsa fun in the baby area.
    After the play in the playframe area, the kids got to go on go-karts and after that had a mini disco before the meals were served and candles blown out.
    Big plus is we were charged for only who was there luckily since 6 kids were sick at the time.
    Just passing it on in case anyone would like something similar.
    deb x

Moonflower

yes couldnt agree more.I had my DS party there (third birthday) and was very good. the play centre is one of best in area i think.very clean modern and yes you get the go karts as well.

they do a mums & toddlers group there in week as well i havent been but i have heard its very good…we timed it in car & takes only 5 more mins than astrotots from Mornington so not that much further either.

hi there,
    do you know when that mother and toddler group is on in PJs by any chance?
    thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

Wehave used PJ’s a number of times and find it brilliant, it has so much to offer for infants and older kids.
    They also have arts & crafts which the older kids seem to enjoy.
    It’s also very handy considering you can sit down and have a coffee while keeping an eye on them.

scole1

we went there for my ds preschool trip all the kids had a ball looking forward to going back….

Taylor5

I’d never been before untill the playschool had there day out there, was very very impressed with the place but the staff were the icing on the cake…. sooooo nice.
    I was starving and had a chilli chicken and cheese melt, it was yummy and cant wait to go back to get the food, quality was first class.
    Thank s for the reminder might bring the boys this weekend

I dont know if there is a mum and toddler morning, but the day we were there theredid look to be one one alright… why not give them a ring and ask if they have any groups that meet up etc
    Better go and rescue my baby from eating the leg off the table…. I swear I do feed him, he had the dogs leg in his mouth yesterday, could you imagine if HE bit the dog 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

My friend had her 3 year olds birthday party there a few weeks ago and it was brilliant. The kids had a ball and the food for them upstairs was really nice. They had a little disco too. The staff could not have been nicer.

I am definitely having my daughters next birthday there. She is still talking about the big blue slide. Every time we go to Balbriggan now she asks me can we go back to the big blue slide.

I am going to take them this weekend, at least I can have a nice coffee and read the paper while they go mad and they can run riot on the slides etc. and its good that there is a baby area that my toddler can jump around in too, they really do cater for the whole family.

It really is a great place to spend an hour or two – and they sleep well afterwards, which is always a bonus!!!

Taylor5

Yeah the slide is massive!!!! My ds wouldnt go on it for some reason and he loves slides…. think he got a scare in the waterpark.

I love the idea how there are two stairs to the feeding area, one up inside the play area but the down stairs is into the lobby so no kids running back for one last go iykwim (great idea)

trixiebell
    Participant

where abouts is this place in balbriggan?

Might bring the lads there next week, somewhere different

trixiebell
    Participant

just seen the directions on the website.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its so easy to get to, just next door to Wavin pipes and up from the main church in Balbriggan. I think theres a link on the PJ’s ad on here that gives directions too….anyone can tell you where to go if you explain its next to Wavin pipes.

I’m going later today, big blue slide is beckoning my three!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Incredible, I just opened the email sent from the Mumstown guys and my 4 year old happened to pass by, seen the photo of the big blue slide and begged that we go back to "PJ’s"…looks like the afternoon is sorted!

noeleenw

dd went there on her school tour and had a ball

trixiebell
    Participant

went there today with the boys, they loved the big slide and the go karts, will deffo go back as well.

noeleenw

how much is it in?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.