Pizza Anyone

Home Forums National Chat Pizza Anyone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just thought i’d let you know about the Pizza’s in John’s Centra on Platin Road. They are fab. They have a new oven so they cook the pizza’s in 3 minutes. €3.99 for 10inch, €5.99 for 12inch. They are great value, and really handy that they can cook them for you.
    Certainly beats Dominos €12-€15 for a pizza.
    L

scole1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza….thanks lai now ‘m thinking feck the salad and the chicken breast get a pizza…..will keep in mind though…..

got domino’s the other day first time in drogheda and i had terrible heart burn and thought four star better value but everyone’s different….

loved their garlic bread though yum yum….

Fabienne

Where is platin road?
    Been here years still can’t find my way in D.

Thank you,
    Fabienne

yummmy pizza is so GOOD and hard to find places where they make it fresh and good.

ed1
    Participant

Have tried them and they are fab and great value.

yummymummy

Centra at hardmens gardens make them up aswell and are yum too 🙂

cathmc1

Fabienne,

Platin Road is the Duleek road out of Drogheda.If you are coming into Drogheda, you take a left at the traffic lights after Fatima girls school. There is a war monument on that corner. Follow that road up the hill, it veers to the left, then the right and you will come to Johns shop on your left.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same again in Clogherhead except for some reason they charge €4.99 not €3.99…..mind you can have all or any toppings for that, no extra charges and they cook them too.

Why are ours €1 more, did notice the exact same sign on the Platin Road with €3.99 instead of €4.99.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.