Pixifotos?

Home Forums National Chat Pixifotos?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sadmum

Hi all,

Sorry, not sure if this is the right forum for this … just getting used to the place :)

Anyway, we’re getting Megan & family photos done tomorrow at pixifoto in the new Mothercare and i was just wondering how long it usually takes to get them back? I’d love to have them before christmas, is that a bit overly optimistic?

Anybody had them done there yet, what were they like?

sadmum (but much happier today)

rossylisa

hi sadmum they usually take a week they will give you a time and date to pic them up

i got them done a few times on my DD they are great value and you just want to buy them all so bring loads of money with ya 😆

sadmum

😆 thanks, i remember us spending a fortune on Aaron’s photos 6 years ago. Great that its a week, wanted to be able to give mum one of them in a newbridge tree ornament for christmas 🙂

pinkbabe

Glad ur feeling happier sadmum

The pixifotos are fab but in all honesty I found them quite expensive (maybe its just that I couldn’t leave any behind)

My mum recieved a framed pic of me & my 2 last Christmas & TBH it is the only photo of me that is @ her house but I love it & if she ever takes it down I am gonna steal it back 😆

Gismo

I picked up my pixie photos on Saturday. Its a beautiful photo. They are quite expensive. Getting more professional photos done after christmas of him but the framed one I got from Pixie is gorgeous.

happymumblemum
    Participant

How much are these..they look expensive. We do fab pics of dd with our digital camera and fancy them up on the laptop with different colours, tones and lighting etc

sadmum

Hi,

You get one large pic free (well for the €10 you pay at the start). Then you can get 1 pose for €85 which includes a large pic (sorry not sure of sizes), smaller one and four small passport size of that pose. We’ve had an offer of €225 for all 8 poses, all pictures sizes which i think is great. Haven’t seen them yet mind you but we got them done when A was a baby and they were gorgeous.

S

happymumblemum
    Participant

😯 😯

yummymummy

€225 for 8 of the same pics!!!!! 😯 madness, i 2nd hmm, i save them on computer and then jazz them up and print them off, so much cheaper and they are all different!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

here here 😆

Taylor5

No way would pay that for a few snaps… throw a sheet on the bed or the sofa and sit the kids up and bobs you uncle!!!
    I love natural snaps not posed ones anyway.

pinkbabe

Lost count of the amount of times I spent 250 + on pixifotos of L in her 1st year I had her photographed at least 4 times & spent 250 each time min (but if my sis, bro, mum wanted pics they gave me money for them. So I made a few quid back)

When R was born I had him photographed once as a tiny baby (with L & without) & again @ about 6 months.

Then both of them once or twice a year since but I don’t buy all the pics now every time just 1 or 2 or else send my mam to collect them & only get the 1 for 10 euro

sadmum

well i’m afraid i don’t have a computer at home and can’t use work one for photos etc. I don’t mind paying it to be honest, but each to their own. It not 225 for 8 of the same photo by the way, there are some of m on her own, a on his own, m&a, and then the whole family. My mum, h’s mum and family overseas will love them, as will we.

ArtyMum

I think Pixi are great. I have always been delighted with the photos we got from them. And I don’t think they are expensive either. I paid way more than that for a ‘professional’ photography session when DS was born and was totally unhappy with the results. Much prefer Pixi. Use them at least once a year.

FYI, if you go toone of the ‘mobile’ Pixi stations in some shopping centres, they are cheaper as they don’t have the same overheads!

pinkbabe

& usually the mobile ones will give out vouchers for the ‘free’ sitting & 10 x 12 pic (fantastic if u have the will power to take ur free 1 & leg it)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.