pinataspinatas

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business pinataspinatas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    pinata ruth

hi all.

My new years resolution was to finally get on to mumstown and introduce myself. Many of you already know me and have put up some great reviews, so huge thanks.

But for those of you that don’t – i custom make all sorts of pinatas and my wesite is http://www.pinataspinatas.com. There is loads of handcrafted pinatas to choose from and even if you don’t see what you’re looking for, get in touch and i can make it especially.

thanks

ruth

waawoo

hi ruth

i’ve been on your website and all the pinatas look great but i was wondering if you have any suggestions for my daughters confirmation. We are just having a family gathering afterwards in the house. Shes much too old for a bouncy castle (plus i think that would be going over the top!!) I’d ask her myself but i want to keep one aspect of the day a surprise. any suggestions???

pinata ruth

hi waawoo.

I do get a lot of orders for confirmations at this time of year, so i do know what has been popular before. For girls the white unicorn with blue mane, a white butterfly with silver tipped wings, a disco ball, a heart, fairy and handbag are great for that age. If there is going to be boys at the party and you want to make it less ‘girly’ then i could also suggest perhaps any animals or cartoons characters. Or again if you do think of something that suits her down to the ground then just tell me and i can make it for you.

Its real easy to order any, just call me on 086 3118052 or pm me here.

thanks

ruth

waawoo

its got to be the disco ball!! perfect. I’ll pm you all my details.

pinata ruth

I will be selling the Pinatas, greeting cards and other yummy crafts at a craft / farmers market this sunday the 28th of feb at the crowne plaza hotel. Starting at 11 til 5. Its a great day out with loads of stalls, indian head massage and bouncy castle for the kids.
    Its a great day out so pop along for a mooch!!!

pinata ruth

Hi everybody

I’ve just launched some new pinatas onto the website. There truely is loads to choose from.
    Just visit http://www.pinataspinatas.com and happy shopping.

ruth

pinata ruth

Hi all

With first communions fast approaching remember to order your especially designed pinata for the big day. There loads to choose from on the website http://www.pinataspinatas.com or i can make whatever you heart desires.

thanks
    ruth

Almae

hi ruth

heard you on Today Fm and you were brill , the guys had great crack with your pinata 🙂

well done and best of luck with your business.

pinata ruth

Hi all,
    Its that time of year again where i’m literally just run off my feet and up to my armpits in pumpkins, witches, spiders, coffins and eyeballs. So if any of you are planning a fun night with the kiddies then you can order one (or as many as you like) on http://www.pinataspinatas.com or can call me on 086 3118052. As always free delivery to all mumstown mums.
    Happy Halloween.

Taylor5

seen the one today and think they are a great idea…. if i order a halloween one, do you do the sticks or what do you recommend?
    The pumkin one looks great, can imagine it would be great fun 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

my dd is gone into creche with the leaflet she got at the bagel bar yesterday – telling all in sundry she’s having one for her birthady!!!!!

must look at the site and check out costs etc

happymumblemum
    Participant

Nice to finally meet you yesterday at the Mumstown Cheerios event…

dd went mad at me when I told her I could have won the pinata but chose the cake instead 😆 😆 😆 was only thinking of my big fat tummy 😆 😆

Pinata looked really great though….

pinata ruth

thanks girls, i dont think i’d have a business if it wasn’t in Drogheda with the help and support of mumstown.
    Taylor5, i do the sticks aswell. They are 3euros and are decorated the same colours as the pinatas they are going to a party with.
    I’m planning on donating another pinata tomorrow for the childline event in Dundalk so you might still get your chance happymumblemum.
    Munchin it sounds like i’ve just gotten myself a little sales rep!!!

Taylor5

Ruth thats brilliant, could i order a pumkin and a stick to match…. i seen on the site that the pumkin is 15 euro is that correct?

How much was the trick or treat pinata on the stick, think someone told me it was for collecting the goodies door to door, is that right?

pinata ruth

Thanks Taylor 5, thats great. The Pumpkin is 15 and the stick is 3 so thats 18 altogether. I dont actually join to two together as then they cant beat the pinata with the stick after its been filled. The kiddies can either carry it by putting the stick in the hole of the pinata or using the string, which ever they find the easier. Just PM me your address and when you need it by (presumbly halloween but if before no probs as some people go away) and i’ll drop it around to you.
    huge thanks
    Ruth
    http://www.pinataspinatas.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.