Pinatas going to feature on Late Late Toy Show.

Home Forums National Chat Pinatas going to feature on Late Late Toy Show.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pinata ruth

OMG I’m getting really nervous now!!! I’ve been scrubbing the house all morning to keep occupied (you’d think I’d be making pinatas!!) but I’ve just run out of jobs and have a itching to keep going. DH is not going to know what has happened!!!

chewieodie
    Participant

Best of luck Ruth! Your pinatas are a work of art, and may your business go wild after the show! 😉

MaryE

Cant wait to see them, so excited. Well Done Ruth.

Taylor5

Your piniata was fab, the first thing on the show i think!! Kids jumping about and shouting so didnt hear what he said

pinata ruth

I’m so chuffed to have been the first toy shown. I still can’t believe it has happened. Thankfully I’ve been getting a few queries since. I’ve given four pinatas in total and I’m delighted to know that they will be worthy causes for christmas.

What did you guys think of the show this year??

MaryE

i didnt watch it all but what i saw was good. Some of the singing kids were very annoying ( i hate that Billy Barry, over dramatic stuff) but i loved some of the others who were testing the toys. Oh yeah and that nine year old on the guitar was amazing. I loved the toy story scene at the start.

My ds watched it on iplayer yesterday & thought it was great.

Jedt
    Keymaster

thought it was the best one Ryan has done, very good and great emphasis on toys that are not too expensive. my kids were glued to it…our 4 year old fell asleep but the other two stayed up for most of it and watched the rest the next day – and have watched it again since!

Well done Ruth – your pinata looked fab, hope you are upto your ears with orders!

See you all tomorrow at Bagel Bar…..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.