Pinatas going to feature on Late Late Toy Show.

Home Forums National Chat Pinatas going to feature on Late Late Toy Show.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pinata ruth

I’m so excited to finally be able to confirm that the PINATAS will feature in this years LATE LATE TOY SHOW. I could be all professional and say it’s great publicy blah blah blah. To be be honest I’m skipping about the house shouting OH MY GOD at the top of my lungs. OH MY GOD…….. :D :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

WOW Ruth!!! That is amazing….delighted for you.

You are one of the hardest working mammies I know and you deserve every bit of success that comes your way!!

we’ll be glued to it Friday night and we’ll be able to say to people the next day ‘did you see the pinatas, we know the girl that makes them!!’ ❗ ❗

pinata ruth

Thanks Hon, the hardest work I ever done was trying to get onto the show!! But I’m so trilled that I can’t sit still.

I was trying to explain it to ds earlier what a big deal it was but as a little boy that sees pinatas everyday he was not impressed and wanted to know if there was going to be any good toys on it!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

lol!! kids are great at keeping our feet on the ground eh??!!

Taylor5

Oh im delighted for you, good things happen to good people…. and hard workers in your case.

Oh your going to be on the toy show!!! Yippee, i wonder will you get to bag some of the freebies "theres one for everyone in the audience" The Christmas show does be one of the best… I was sick for it last year, i had to cancel a meal out but the up side was i spent the night snuggled on the sofa with my ds1, i have a party invite for Friday but rsvp’d NO as i knew it clashed with the toy show.

munchin
    Participant

ah that’s brilliant – i’ll be looking out for you on the night! well done it’s not easy to get on the show – ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

pinata ruth

No Girls Not ME but the Pinatas. Ryan Tubrity will talk about them. Pretty much like he did about the Babog Baby last year. So in my head he’s going to hold up the pinata, wave it at the camera and do a song and dance about it!! I’ll be at home on the couch biting my nails, drinking too much with the nerves and jumping about the place with excitement. 😆

ArtyMum

Sooo delighted for you Ruth!!! You totally deserve it. Will be watching out now.

munchin
    Participant

it’s still your product being shown!!!!!!!!! i knew that but maybe didn’t say it right in my post 😆 😆 😆 best of luck and i can imagine the squeals when Ryan shows your pinata’s – make sure you record it

Jedt
    Keymaster

We will all be rooting for you that he gives Pinatas Pinatas a good mention! Best of luck – we’ll be sipping a glass of vino while tuning in, the kids are excited already!!

Taylor5

Roll on tomorrow when Larry Gogan plays the first 2fm Christmas song…… Oh SNOW forecast for sunday night monday morning on the east coast, no alarms bells just a flurry nothing major

Jedt
    Keymaster

have the kids snowboots ready to go just incase!!

Looking forward to Larry kicking off Christmas tomorrow and the Toy show Friday night – its great that its on in December and not too early….

Taylor5

I put the santa letter in the post, so no mind changing lol

There wont be a need for snowboots, its only a light flurry forecast.

I cant wait for the start of the christmas songs, Driving home forchristmas by Chris Rea is one what tugs my heart strings

munchin
    Participant

doing our santa letters tonight i’m nearly more excited than dd1 dd2 still a little unsure but excited all the same

pinata ruth

yup all the santa letters done and dusted. Its really the first year that DS has the whole concept down to a T. DD is non the wiser, thanks goodness. She’ll be running rings around us in a couple of years.

I was thinking of putting up the tree to make the Late Late Toy show more festive, but its just a step too much for me yet. Mind you the biggest kid in this house ismy hubby and he’s been begging for the last two weeks to put it up!!! Thank goodness the real ones not on sale yet or he def would.

Here the article the Irish Independent wrote on Tuesday about the Late Late Toy show and the picture they used is of one of my pinatas… aaaggh how great it that.
    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment … ml?start=1

Seriously somebody pinch me!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.