PILLOW?????????????

Home Forums National Chat PILLOW?????????????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    taurusdebs

when do you introduce a pillow to a toddler???

my girl is 19 months and still in her cot, she doesnt seem to need it,

but is there supposed to be one in there by now????

Jedt
    Keymaster

some say yes, some say no.

If you do give her one, make sure it is safe for children and not too big for her. Clevamama do a baby pillow which you might find good, here is the link to it: http://www.clevamama.com/products/beddi … illow.aspx

HTH

mumangela

I agree with Sabbi the Clevamama pillow is a must!

taurusdebs

wow girls thanks a mil, wasnt thinkin of clevamamma at all, more at ease now xx

Taylor5

My ds2 has had a pillow from 3 months due to fluid in his lungs, he used to sleep in a v pillow, sitting upright almost… i did take it away but he cried and cried, i got a really cheap pillow in dunnes or pennys, you know the pillow the goes like a pancake after a week 🙄 its almost not there iykwim but he is happy

mammycool
    Participant

Not sure when I introduced a pillow. My dd, now 2, has had one for several months. When she was tired, she would lie on a pillow on the floor. Decided to try one in the cot – I bought two cot pillows. I think both came from Mothercare. One is very flat and she will sleep on that. The other is a small pillow but very fat – she will not sleep on that at all.

rossylisa

My Ds is 18 months and I dont use one, If he has a cold ill put a cot pillow underneath the sheet maybe you could do that if you wanted

munchin
    Participant

my dd 21months has a pillow for months i put it in when she had a cold and never took it back.
    dd1 got her pillow around 16/17months just before we changed the cot to a bed. DD2 still in cot 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.