Pictures

Home Forums National Chat Pictures

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Hi, am looking to get a nice picture for our sitting room (its being bought as a Christmas present) but have no idea where to look… any recommendations?

yummymummy

what kind of pictures???

they have fab canvas ones in argos and solomons. there is a picture place on shop street as well and another one down the quay across from scoth hall if u wanted to pick out a print and get it framed seperatly.

Gismo

The place on shop street is great Yvonne..my dad’s friend runs it. There is also some lovely one’s in solomons and also have some in Woodies.

Yvonne

Never thought of Solomons! Just looking for something nice and modern for over the fireplace…. not too fussy – yet!! Oh just thought of your man in the town centre! Not keen on the place in Shop Street…

rossylisa

i love solomons….. if you can go up to airside in swords homestore and more have gorgeous canvass

Yvonne

Could be convinced to go that far!! 😆

rossylisa

oh anytime im there i spend a small fortune i love this shop specially when the sales are on 😀

Yvonne

Sounds good, thanks for that!!

yummymummy

was in that shop last sunday, god i wanted to buy everything, oh for the day i have my own house 🙂 🙂 🙂 defo check it out and its not that far either, 30 mins on motorway!!

Yvonne

I’m there!! 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Ill tell ya where im gettin pics for our pod…next catalogue. I think theres fab ones in it. If ya wanna go professional Yvonne, theres a guy here in town that does pics to sell. I know one of the girls here got one for a pressis for a wedding she was goin to.

Taylor5

Look in Next or even Argos, woodies do a huge range of pictures too

Yvonne

I’ve a great range of shops to choose from now – thanks again!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.