Photos to Canvas

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Photos to Canvas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    daisymum

Hi all, my husband is a printer for years and he is now going solo and printing photos to framed (38mm bar) canvas. He is doing the canvases at a very reasonable price and does plenty of sizes, they turn out really gorgeous and everyone is very happy with the finish and the price, I have plenty done of the kids and I promise you, you won’t stop looking at them, send me PM if you need me to go through anything further, thanks girls

lyn11

Please pm prices and sizes. Have some lovely pics of the baby I would love to get done 😀

Taylor5

Thats a great idea, i know someone dying of cancer and a family photo would be so nice on Canvas.
    Could you pm me the prices, also does he do colour prints or just back and white, could he do black and white and 1 item in the photo in colour?

daisymum

Please pm prices and sizes. Have some lovely pics of the baby I would love to get done 😀

Hi lyn11 I’ve sent you on a PM, thanks for the interest

daisymum

Thats a great idea, i know someone dying of cancer and a family photo would be so nice on Canvas.
    Could you pm me the prices, also does he do colour prints or just back and white, could he do black and white and 1 item in the photo in colour?

Hi Taylor5, our worries are nothing when you compare them to what other are going through, I’ve sent you on a PM, all the best

rossylisa

Could you send me prices aswell 😀

daisymum

Could you send me prices aswell 😀

Hi ya Lisa, I’ve sent you on a PM, thanks for the post, hope to talk soon

daisymum

Hi all, if you are looking to a personalised gift for your mom on mothers day, if you can keep us in mind, we can print photo/digital images to canvas at a very resonable price, they are a lovely gift which will be there forever. If you would like to know more send me a PM, thanks a mill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.