Photo Restoration

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Photo Restoration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi ladies,

This is something I am just getting into at the moment and thought you might be interested..perhaps as an idea for a Xmas Pressie for an Older Relative..

http://picasaweb.google.com/kaymitchell … directlink

Click to view large..

Damaged photos, speckly old photos, etc etc let me take a look and se eif I can help…

Contact either via p.m or through my web site.

Maria30

This is a great idea.

My mam got a photo of herself and her siblings restored a few yrs ago and then gave them all a copy as a Christmas present. They were all thrilled with it.

Good luck with the new venture

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks very much..have to say I really enjoy it…

Just updated the link and re did some areas of the photo..I am an absolute perfectionist when it comes to photos ..tough when you are just starting out like myself as I am very hard upon myself….

If you have any photos just scan them and e mail me and I will let you know if I would be able to help….

I am working on a very damaged photo at the moment so I will let you know how I get on!!

Taylor5

my mam has a lovely one with my dad sitting on the bonnet of his old Ford model T…… it was taken in the 50’s or 60’s and they look like models, but the photo got ripped at the edges, would love to get this fixed for her….

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi Taylor

Scan the photo and e mail it to me Taylor I will have a play around with it ..no charge see what I can do for you

Taylor5

its up in Dublin i’d have to get into the Attic, might leave it till im up getting the xmas stuff down for my mam.. thanks

happymumblemum
    Participant

No worries Taylor whenever you have it just mail it to me..

happymumblemum
    Participant

Just got another wedding booking woo hoo..and its down where we got married last year.. 😀

Taylor5

Just got another wedding booking woo hoo..and its down where we got married last year.. 😀

Great news 😉

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Taylor, the new web site and blog is really starting to pick up momentum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.