Photo Book

Home Forums National Chat Photo Book

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Hi,
    I am working on making a photo book and am having trouble getting the pictures uploaded!!

What site is recommended for photo books and if there are problems uploading pics, what can I do to stop it??

rossylisa

I use photobox, havent done a book yet but get all my photos printed from here. and it dosnt take long to up load think its the same one as facebook

chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve used photobook.ie before, and I have to say, I was very impressed by the quality. A lot better than others I’ve seen…. but of course personal opinion.
    It took some time for the photos to upload, but it was well worth it in the end…

hjs

HMM the absolute expert on this…

happymumblemum
    Participant

Well I guess a lot depends on the speed of your connection..I would n’t go changing the size of your photos as you want the optimum quality..tehy do take a long time to upload with some programmes..I don’t know which one you are using.

I think dh took my files into work and zapped it off from there on super high speed connection if I remember correctly

For our own stuff I mainly use Blurb. com their interfacing is really good and to be honest after trying a good few different companies their stuff is really good..for clients I will be using a different company and have yet to make it down to Dublin to see their samples but its in the pipe line.

Our Wedding Album was through Blurb.com Yvonne..you have seen that I think.

Yvonne

Hmm – your wedding album is fab, some great photos in there!! 😉 😀

I found my.photobox.ie and made up the album easily enough but then realised it was portrait layout…. grrrr… I changed it to landscape but looks crap!!
    Will keep it saved and will try your site and do another and see which works best!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Yvonne, yeah try Blurb it’s pretty much the best one out there, you have full control over each page and can choose all the layouts….

If you want I can come over and have a look for you just give me a buzz and I will pop over one morning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.