Petrol price in Tesco Drogheda ?

Home Forums Louth Chat Petrol price in Tesco Drogheda ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Does anyone know the price of the unleaded today in Tesco Drogheda ?

Taylor5

No i find the Esso on the Dublin Road or the Top better value

kjmam

was 1.50 2 days ago went to top in next street only 1.46

noeleenw

see on fb if you buy certain persil products from tesco you can get 5 cent off per litre of fuel in their tesco garage

ed1
    Participant

Think its still 150. I thought that was a mistake when I saw it as its not that anywhere else. So much for them being the cheapest for petrol.

Last week I was out in Ardee and the petrol on the road out by Lidl, was 141.6, in the 2 garages on that road.

noeleenw

Think its still 150. I thought that was a mistake when I saw it as its not that anywhere else. So much for them being the cheapest for petrol.

Last week I was out in Ardee and the petrol on the road out by Lidl, was 141.6, in the 2 garages on that road.
    i went down to ardee to get petrol there today its gone up to 148.9 in both garages there now 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

New petrol station in tullyallen much cheaper than any where else from what I have seen

noeleenw

how much is the petrol there?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Will double check and let u know .. Minds gone blank! as I pass by other stations I know tullyallen is cheapest!

Fabienne

Went it’s 1.509 in tesco and 1.499 in top just near the tesco.
    1.519 in appelgreen for unleaded.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Think its 1.45 in Tullyallen will report back later with exact price..

Its a fab little garage they even fill up for you and you don’t have to leave your car, they even bring out credit card machine to your window!!!!

Real old fashioned proper service with 2 friendly local guys running it…definately worth the spin out if you are planing to fill up your car!

Its on the main street in Tullyallen.

noeleenw

well did a drive around this morning , nearly everywhere is 149.9 or 150.9 , tullyallen was 146.9 , got a fill there , the man said it had gone up 1 cent in the last few days

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks noeleen was just gonna post up the price!!
    Still seems cheapest around? He sells oils and fluids for car too and very helpfull at putting them in!!
    I see he also has big barrels of home heating oil I will find out price if any one wants.

Taylor5

My dh gets his on the Raoth road 144.9

Fabienne

where is it?
    it’s very cheap if it’s for unleaded as price went up in the last few days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.