Personalised gifts special offer added

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Personalised gifts special offer added

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    mags22

hi all

just want to tell you all about our range of personalised gifts

we have the following

childs dressing gowns €15
    adults dressing gowns €25
    three piece towel set €20
    two piece towel set €12.50
    Babygros €8.50
    baby vests €4.50
    baby bibs €3.50
    baby blankets €15
    Personalised photo candles where you can have your own picture and message on it €10
    persoanlised plates to inculde your own picture and message €15 comes complete with plate stand and all

for more information and pictures please pm me

thanks
    mags

opaljh

hi mags

where are you based sounds like the perfect xmas pressie!

mum2

hi,
    just wondering if you have a website – would love to see the dressing gowns etc.. great for christmas!!

Michelle

Hi Ladies,

i emailed mags and she said to send on my email address and she’d send pics.. if u PM her urs im sure she’ll send us all the pictures.. sounds lovely dont they?!!

mags22

hi girls

the website address is
    http://www.cathshandcrafts.com i have not got everything on it yet but most of the stuff is on it but if you would like to see something that is not on the website just pm me your email address and i will email you across pictures

these gifts are certainly popular for christmas and make great presents everything comes wrapped in cellophane

thanks
    mags

mags22

thanks everyone

mags22

Hi everyone

i am getting my website up and running this week and will let you all know i have some great bargains for christmas

mags

scole1

will you have christmas stockings???

since having baby no.2 will need one for him, and perhaps won’t be able to match what we have already so will need a new set so wondering will you be doing these???

chewieodie
    Participant

I’d also love the Christmas stocking personalised for my two….. that would be so 8) cool!

scole1

sorry just looked at your website and see you have stockings but by any chance do you have plain ones??

i have ones that are red and then on the white part i have the name as far as i can remember in gold or could be red writing can’t really remember….

mags22

hi ya

i do indeed do the personalised ones they are now on my website

also i am sure it would be no problem to do just plain ones pm me and we can talk more

i am working on the website tonight putting up hundreds of new products so watch this space for more info

mags

scole1

cool, will chat to ya regards the plain stockings….i have a friend who wants to get some too so if ordering will have a fewtogether to order…

mags22

hi ya

just letting everyone know i have a special on at the minute

buy two personalised christmas stockings for €12 or they are €8 each

Also now doing christmas tree decorations made of felt that can also be personalised at €3 each or two for €5

order quick girls these are flying out

mags

mags22

just a bump to see if anyone else is interested

thanks
    mags

Almae

Mags

had a look at ur stuff its fab.
    will be ordering from you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.