Personalised Fascinators, small hats !

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Personalised Fascinators, small hats !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pumbainga

If You have Your dream dress, but can’t find matching fascinator or flower to put in your hair .
    If You have Your dream dress, but it’s too plain and You want to fesh it up.

Contact Me! Would be happy to make one for You. You will have fascinator, hat, flower that made especially for You and Your dress.

Variable prices , that depends on what will be Your wishes :)

Thank You
    Inga

scole1

saw these today girls they are fab fab fab…really good value and so great to see, so if you are going to something special get one of these forget buying in shops these are the best

congrats pumbainga great job…

pumbainga

Ohhh 😳 thanx Scole1 😀
    I do my best!

If any body want’s to see them (there will be more photos in the future), You can see some on http://en.kllproject.lv

Thant is my and my Dads Web site and under Tooth Jewelry and Fascinators You can find info about my jobs.

hjs

This girl is going to have an international business on her hands…

Inga made one for me to wear at a salsa night on a hen in England – the girls were wowed! It was STUNNING!!!!!

So I’d say if planning an oufit for a special occasion for defo contact Inga. She will co-odinate the materials and colours in the fascinator EXACTLY with the colours in your outfit if you meet her, and she is SO reasonable pricewise…

Get a Pumbainga original while you still can before she’s too busy for us on the catwalks of Milan!

CaliGal

Met Inga and she is a doll…I will be getting one for our family xmas wedding and will be contacting her for some tooth bling for the hen I am going to soon!

hjs

I am sorry but i have to post again…

Just seen the fascinator Pumbainga made me 4 wedding 7th Nov – spectacular!

PM me if u wanna c and I email u pics

Ciao!

Taylor5

I seen the photos too and they are stunning, but I couldnt believe the price 😯 wow fantastic value….. I will be looking for one for happymammys wedding in May, just need the outfit first

pumbainga
    CaliGal

Here’s my stunning fascinator that Inga did for a family wedding on the 27th. I got SOOOOOO many compliments!

Taylor5

Woowoo…… your hubbys not bad either 😉 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

wow that is fab caligirl, you look stunning!

pumbainga

Some more… and thanx CaliGal for pic, You are fantastic family!

I can see now this galery screams for something green/blue/white….

hjs

Those little ones are the kids’ size ones I ordered for my dd’s guests’ aprty bags and they went down A STORM!!!! The girls LOVED them, as they were unique, had never had anything like that in a party bag before.

DD’s birthday early in December. On Xmas Day at Mass – 3 girls wearing them! V cute!!!

pumbainga

I am soooo glad they loved them, I hope birthday was the best for your DD’s 😉

pumbainga

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.