Period after pregnancy & breastfeeding?

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Period after pregnancy & breastfeeding?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How long after you stop breastfeeding does it take for periods to resume?

Its been 4 years since I went through this last time and I cannot remember!

I stopped breastfeeding last week and my boobs are still engorged and leaking, so still some milk there. No sign of my period yet but have not had one in 19 months since have been pregnant & breastfeeding and wondering when to expect my first one? (expect, as in dread!!)

My hubby says hes leaving the house when it comes :lol: :lol:

pookie2

Mine came back all three times withing six weeks of my last breastfeed if that any help

happymumblemum
    Participant

I think everyone is different as I got my period 3 months after DD1 was born and I was breastfeeding ..forever 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Got the period, it was not so bad, I thought it would be worse. Was not too long or heavy so feel like I got away with one there! However, I am ovulating at the moment and by jeepers, its sore. Sometimes its hard to be a woman…..

Taylor5

Mine was a good few weeks before it came back but not too bad like yourself…. i have my coil in the press 😆 😆 😆 I know it wont do any good there but im building myself up for getting it fitted! 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.