Peppa Pig Show??

Home Forums National Chat Peppa Pig Show??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Morning….woman i work with has offered me two tickets to the Peppa Pig show in the olympia saturday morning……..Just wondering does anyone know anything about it…..like how long it lasts etc…..my little one loves peppa on tv but not sure how she may react to a live puppet show…….i remember in scotch hall last year they had people dressed as Barny & Dora walking around and she freaked at the size of them!!!!…..i suppose shes a yr older now though!!!!……..

Jedt

My friend took her daughter last year and she said it was good. the puppets are not huge, so there was no scared kids at huge puppets coming at them.

Not as much fun for us parents but I usually look at my kids happy little faces when we go to something like this, I get the pleasure from seeing them so happy (as I try to block out some of the carry on’s of the show as they can be very annoying!!)

ruby

Thanks for the reply…….glad to hear the puppets arent too big!!!…..ah yeah reckon i could brave it out for an hour or so!!!!!….actually peppa doesnt annoy me too much, I quite like her………now as for that purple dinasaur!!!!GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.