Penny Bank Cards – Augustinian

Home Forums National Chat Penny Bank Cards – Augustinian

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Next years new Penny Bank cards will be available from Tuesday the 27th of October.

There are 20,000 cards available so there will be no shortage

This is a great way to start saving for Cristmas 2010

noeleenw

i have heard of this before how does it work?

libby1
    Participant

You save what ever you want weekly or monthly from Nov until Nov 2010.

Its a great way of saving because you cann’t touch it…

Its great to get a big cheque in Nov for Christmas Shopping

scole1

where do you put the money then? have heard people talk about the penny bank but was not sure what it was….

do you buy loike stamps or something?

Taylor5

The office at the side of the Church on Shop street is where you pay your money in, its like a bank inthe church 😆 😆 😆
    I know loads of people who save here (all locals) the sale in the shops soar when the penny bank pays out. Its a great way of saving for xmas but it wouldnt suit me to be honest

Yvonne

Its a great way of saving for Christmas, I have done it the past couple of years!
    You just go into the church shop at the Augustinian and get a card – they are €2 each and you lodge in whatever amount you want, big or small…. would definitely recommend it!

scole1

signed up for this…saw in paper there was 6million euro saved in the penny bank 😯 😯 😆 😆

so here’s to next year….

yummymummy

I used to do this……and steer well clear of the town on the day the cheques were out hahaha.

Its lodged into the Ulster bank and whatever interest is made on the savings of people goes towards the church.

scole1

yeah saw q’s yesterday was wondering why never coped it…..

huge amount to have been saved though isn’t it….

yummymummy

Was it out yesterday??? Nice one…..pop into my ma for a loan 😆

yeah 6million…….just goes to show it can be done. if mr cowan hearsabout this tho there could be taxation problems 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

😆 😆 😆 so that’s where all the money was in the flaming penny bank…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 he’s probably sick he never thought of it….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.