Pelvic Floor Stimulator

Home Forums National Chat Pelvic Floor Stimulator

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆

Aaah always get a giggle on here. 😀

Taylor5

Well another test and it passed with flying colours… i was up drinking and dancing until 5am the other morning and all the jumping about with full bladder and not a dribble!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Logged back in to this thread..needed my daily "fanny update"..sad to see no news 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

oh lord..glad I saw my counsellor today and she said that yes it is normal to laugh and still be daft I thought my humour must mean I am insane 😆
    Cried a lot too mind …xxxx

Apologies i do not mean to offend any ladies suffering from stress incontinence problems I know really it isn’t a laughing matter but for those of you that don’t know me , myself and Taylor always have a dig and a laugh about stuff..sometimes i forget that people read these forums that wouldn’t get my humour or know me personally xxxx

Taylor5

Here just to clear things up im not "pissing myself" it was a drop about the size of a euro coin!!! 😆 :lol::lol:

HMM we know your humour, like you know mine… sure if you cant laugh you would cry or in this case piss yourself!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Maria30

I have to say ladies that this is the funniest thread I have read in a long time. You are all stone mad 😆 😆

On a serious note, think I might have to invest in one myself

Taylor5

Ah Maria at this time of the year we all need a bit of a laugh, i dont mind!! Even if its my fanny you are all laughing about, i will have totake a trip to Cosmedico and get a quote for a Vaginoplasty! 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh good lord Designer Vagina now 😆 😆 😆 .

All this cash u spending on your fanny you will have to walk around starkers to get the benefit…surely it can’t all be worth it for your dh 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Oh good lord Designer Vagina now 😆 😆 😆 .

All this cash u spending on your fanny you will have to walk around starkers to get the benefit…surely it can’t all be worth it for your dh 😆 😆 😆 😆

As if…. if i had that sort of money i would get a feckin face lift :lol::lol: 😆 😆 😆 :lol:…….. and a new husband 😉 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

pookie2

Ah, here now…. I’m doing my best, but it is shocking hard keep up with women who are multitasking at such a level – running around with battery yokes buzzing inside ye while avoiding mircowaves (and God knows what else!), sticking all kinds of shiny bits on yer unmentionables while simultaneously organising some cosmetic surgery down below …. no doubt while minding the kids, working full time, saving theplanet, organising world a bit of domination…..

Da lads have NO idea what they are up against!!!

Taylor5

hahahahahaha…. i just read this quickly, i thought you ment it was "shocking hard to keep IT up!" I was thinking God that girl has problems, sausage up O Connell Street job! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Then i reread and got the gist

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.