Pelvic Floor Stimulator

Home Forums National Chat Pelvic Floor Stimulator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls last year was the year for doing my house, this year is the year for me!!!
    Im looking to get things done that i have wanted for a long time, boobs, teeth whitened etc. After having the boys i never did my pelvic floor exercises, after starting to jog this year i noticed if i didnt empty my bladder before my run i would pee a little bit!! :oops: :lol: :lol:
    Sabbi i did try the traffic light thing, but i lasted about 2 sets of lights :lol: :lol: :lol:

So sorting my pelvic floor was added to the list, i looked on line and found this product posting.php?mode=post&f=34

I got free postage using a facebook code, so it cost 50e in total.

I have only been using it about a week and i have to say there is an improvement already, out on the trampoline today with the kids… so for anyone (1 in 3 women suffer) out there suffering from stress incontinence its well worth investing in one.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Cannot see the link Taylor, can you re-post? sounds interesting, would like to check that out!!!

I do my pelvic floor exercises when I stop at traffic lights and when I am washing dishes at the sink (though I do forget alot of the time TBH) but I would like to get them more toned if possible.

There’s a sentence I never thought I’d write….I’d like to tone my pelvic floor muscles….

The things we have to do after having babies 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

jeez Taylor, boobs and Pelvic Floor is there no stopping the ultimate sex machine 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

I know….she’s a hot mama!!

pookie2

Taylor, could you post a new link or drop a name of that product? Am in same boat after three kids in four years…

Taylor5

Taylor, could you post a new link or drop a name of that product? Am in same boat after three kids in four years…

pookie sorry i thought i posted the link….. i got in on http://www.inhealth.ie (i can give you this months code for 10% discount of go to facebook for free postage codes)
    its under pelvic floor stimulators…. i was going to buy one and it was 600e, i was delighted to find this sooo cheap!!
    I twisted my ankle dancing with the kids so i will update after my next run

HMM you will want one when i end up with a fanny like a 16 year old 😆 😆 😆

blonde

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ………taylor ye nut , does sound interesting have always suffered with that even before i had kids!!, but i think ill wait & see how taylors looks before I invest 😆 😆 that if ye dont mind showing it off 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

TAYLOR!!!!!

Thanks for giving me a HUGE laugh…

Just what the doctor ordered..you nutter 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

pookie2

Sensatone or Femme Elite? I’m a bit bamboozled by all they can do. Sounds like it could do the ironing, clean the windows and hoovering as well….. 😆

At the risk of sounding like a complete ninny, Taylor, how do you use it exactly? Yeah, yeah, I know where it GOES, but how long, how often, can you walk around…..

Taylor5

TAYLOR!!!!!

Thanks for giving me a HUGE laugh…

Just what the doctor ordered..you nutter 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I knew you would get a good laugh out of it!!! 😉

Blonde well you wont be seeing it thats for sure! 😆 😆 😆 But i will fill you in on how its going

Pookie i got the sensatone one….. well you shove it up your beep!!! 😆 😆 😆
    It has 3 settings for different type of incontinence, i use mode b for stress incontinence… it hangs aound you neck, this cycle lasts 30 or 40mins, i use when i wake and its finished by the time i clear up the breakfast dishes….. you cant use the microwave while using it!!! 😆 😮 😮 I was ironing in the kitchen and i bumped my ass off the handle of the press and i got a HUGE Static shock through my ass!!! To say i PMSL would be an understatement 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

twink
    Participant

Brilliant- working pelvic floors while I’m laughing 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good on you Taylor,I like the sound of your year of self improvement,as it seems at times us mums put ourselves at the very end of the list of people to look after……you are going to look like a super model by the end of 20112 at this rate

Taylor5

Good on you Taylor,I like the sound of your year of self improvement,as it seems at times us mums put ourselves at the very end of the list of people to look after……you are going to look like a super model by the end of 20112 at this rate

Super model…. that will never happen, unless i win the lotto and got to LA for a few nip and tucks, 20112 sounds about the right time frame 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

ooopppsss i meant 2012…. 😀 im sure your family will think you are like a super model & thats all that matters 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh Taylor you are too funny…..

😆 😆 😆

Can’t believe you have something shoved up you bits, squeezing and moving..do u have a smile on your face???/

Sorry I am such a child 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.